>Hi blog, I’ve missed you. I really have. I’m sorry for neglecting you for so long. I’d really like to start things up again, if you’ll still have me. I’m in a classroom again, so I’ll have lots of things to tell you. How about we start off slow? With just a fill in the blank thing? I think we can work on things. Here goes…
USING ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to only use one word answers. Be sure to tag the person you received it from!
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? CUTE!
3. Your hair? Soft?
4. Your mother? Silly
5. Your father? Leader
6. Your favorite? Kiddies
7. Your dream last night? Trippy
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream/goal? Love
10. What room you are in? Office
11. Your hobby? Creating
12. Your fear? Snakes
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Waterloo
14. Where were you last night? Basement
15. Something that you aren’t? Male
16. Muffins? Gluten
17. Wish list item? Supplies
18. Where you grew up? Waterloo
19. Last thing you did? Typed
20. What are you wearing? Socks
21. Your TV? 3-D
22. Your pets? Insane
23. Friends? Best!
24. Your life? Twisty
25. Your mood? Anticipating
26. Missing some one? Kinda
27. Car? Bastmobile
28. Something you’re not wearing? Suspenders
29. Your favorite store? Craft
30. Your favorite color? Green
33. When is the last time you laughed? NEVER!
34. Last time you cried? Wednesday
35. Who will resend this? Annie?
36. One place that I go to over and over? Guelph
37. One person who emails me regularly? Pablo
38. My favorite place to eat? Kirk’s!
39. Why you participated in this survey? Waiting
40. What are you doing tonight? Hockey