>“Here are the rules… Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog.”
Annie tagged me, so I guess I better do this. Now I have to think of seven random facts.
1. I can’t sit still. I wouldn’t say I’m hyperactive, I just need to shift my body alot. Or play with something in my hands. Or fidget. Maybe it’s why I like to blog…typing is like fidgeting. I’ve been like this ever since I was little. I watched home videos today, and I was down right obnoxious. I don’t know how my family put up with me. I was never still, and I never shut up. And I sounded like a chipmunk. Ok, that was several facts, but oh well.
2. This is sort of in response to Annie’s second fact. I have always been abnormally tiny. Like, unbelievabley tiny. I got made fun of on a regular basis, but it confused me because I didn’t realize how short I was (as I said before, I was loud and obnoxious and my self-esteem was pretty high, considering my height). I used to say, “Well, you’re ugly and I can grow!” to people who told me I was too short. In grade 5, I got sent to an endocrinologist, and they determined that I was growth hormone deficient. And then I went on synthetic human growth hormones for the next five years. Steriods, basically (they’re worth thousands on the streets!). Needles six days a week for five years…huzzah. I don’t think many people know about that. But it’s kind of cool. Now I’m still short, but taller than my mom so….I’ve arrived. How do you like them apples, Maja?
3. I have a list of careers that I secretly dream of having. That list includes: stand-up comedian, rockstar, radio dj, author (I actually have ambitions of doing this, but we’ll see), professional athlete (this one is the most ridiculous…I can’t even run), therapist of some sort, the next Martha Stewart (minus being a wacko and getting arrested), self-supporting artist, small business owner (I guess that goes along with self-supporting artist), talk show host. Heck, just give me my own TV show, and I can do all of the above. I’d be way better than Martha.
4. I have a crush on the guy who works at Starbucks. Seriously. I saw him walking across University, in front of my car the other week and I got little butterflies in my tummy. That is ridiculous and stupid, I know. But he’s cuuuuute.
5. I always imagine meeting the guy I marry randomly (like at Starbucks) and then discovering that he is a sweet, good looking Christian guy who falls madly in love with me. OK, I’m a bit of an idealist, and I daydream waaaay too much for my own good, but a girl can hope, right?
6. One time in grade six, I was discussing with my teacher (the one I volunteer with now) what I say to people when they tell me I’m too short to be how old I am. I said (no joke), “I just tell them I’m a child prostitute.” The teacher told me it wasn’t appropriate and I was confused. I did not know what that meant (sooo innocent) and I had heard the word just before talking to my teacher. I, in fact, meant to say “child prodigy”, which is so totally appropriate and kind of funny. I still feel horrible for saying this to my teacher and I often think I should explain myself even though it is eight years later and she probably doesn’t remember the conversation.
7. I still enjoy my Backstreet Boys CDs. A whole lot. I drive to Guelph and blast the Backstreet Boys. I am slightly ashamed, and joke that I still listen to them, but it is no joke. I still listen pump it loud. I just can’t get enough. Sorry Kerry.
ummmm I don’t know who actually reads this. But I’ll tag Kerry, Steph, Nicky, Joanna, Kristi. And Tyler, but he doesn’t have a blog. ANd I don’t know who else blogs. Silas. But I’m pretty sure he doesn’t read this. Oh, Wally has a blog. I don’t know if he still reads this. Well, howsabout whoever wants to, can do it. :o)